- Materials contained on or obtained through Our Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, data, audio and video (collectively, the “Materials”), are owned or licensed by the National Gun Owners Association. National Gun Owners Association, and its third-party sponsors and/or partners retain all proprietary rights in and to the Materials, including all intellectual property rights associated therewith (e.g., copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and know-how) and all broadcasting rights or other distribution rights associated therewith. In addition, the entire content of Our Site is copyrighted as a collective work by the National Gun Owners Association.
- You are authorized to download one or more copies of the Materials on Our Site on one computer for your use only, but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you. Unless otherwise expressly indicated on Our Site, except for downloading, storing, viewing and printing limited portions of the Materials for your own personal, noncommercial use, you may not download, store, print, modify, copy, reproduce, translate, perform, display, republish, upload, create derivative works of, distribute or otherwise use the Materials in any way, without the prior written permission of the National Gun Owners Association.
- Use Policies. You may not do any of the following while using Our Site:
Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to Our Site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Our Site, computer systems or networks connected to Our Site, through password mining or any other means; Interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of Our Site; Upload any message, information, data, text, software, graphic files or other content (“Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; Upload Content that contains a virus, corrupted file, or other harmful component; Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, International Defensive
Training personnel, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity; Upload any Content that you do not have a right to upload under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (including, but not limited to, nondisclosure agreements); Upload any information or grant permissions to view information to any person in a manner that exceeds your contractual or other legal authority; Upload any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, contests, surveys, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation (commercial or non-commercial); Intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage or assist another to violate any law or regulation in connection with your use or another’s use of Our Site; or Upload any Content that violates or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any right, of whatever nature, of anyone.
If you violate any part of this Section, your permission to use the Materials and Our Site automatically terminates.
- Where we provide hypertext links to third party web sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same. We are not responsible for the content or practices of linked third-party sites and do not make any representations or warranties about the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party web sites or the practices of such sites.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose all or any portion of Our Site or use automated tools for reading or retrieving the data provided on Our Site. You may not use any metatags or any other similar hidden text utilizing National Gun Owners Association’s name or trademarks.
- You understand and expressly agree that use of Our Site and the Materials is at your sole risk and that Our Site and the Materials may not be current, complete, uninterrupted, accurate or error-free. We make no representation or warranty regarding the use, validity, security, accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or the results from the use of Our Site or the Materials and do not assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Materials or any actions taken or not taken in reliance upon the Materials. The Materials may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current and, therefore, we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. OUR SITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS, AS-AVAILABLE BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS OUR SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. CERTAIN STATES DO NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO ONE OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the National Gun Owners Association and its affiliates, sponsors and their officers, directors, members, employess and agents, from and against any and all third-party claims, liability, actions, demands, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, lawyers’ fees) arising from or relating to your use of Our Site or the Materials, or your breach or violation of these Terms. National Gun Owners Association reserves the right to defend any such claim, and you agree to provide The National Gun Owners Association with such reasonable cooperation as it may request.
- We may, at our discretion and in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Administrator the notice and information required by the Kenya Industrial Patent Institute, or Kenya Copyright Board. Notification of claims of copyright infringement relating to material on this web site should be sent to the following Administrator:
National Gun Owners Association, Kenya
Administrator: Name: Purity Ngilu
Telephone No: +254 (0) 700 211853
Email address: email@example.com