Range Rules Reminder
Posted on Tue, 03 Apr 2018
It is the responsibility of all members to become familiar with the range rules. Members are also responsible to educate any of their guests. Below is a list of the General Rules; you can find specific rules for individual ranges on the Range Rules page.
- Membership required.
- Paper targets on backboards only.
- No targets to be placed on framework or posts.
- No person handling firearms while others are down range.
- Always point firearms down range when at firing line.
- Action open and magazine unloaded whenever anyone is down range.
- Pickup targets and litter.
- Hearing & Eye protection is highly recommended.
- NGAO Kenya is not responsible for accidents, loss, or theft.
- Anyone not following the above rules will be prosecuted under statute 3.8 of NGAO Kenya constitution.